October 15th, 2006
This Meme has been allllllll over the internet, and I’m taking my own stab at it because I’ve got nothing else to write about. Life has been very quiet. My cold is back, I guess I stopped fighting it too soon. And my left ankle is killing me with every step I take, so I think that means it will snow soon. It better mean something, because I don’t like to suffer for no good reason!
1. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday morning. I tell ya, that is one cool thing about getting older… I don’t have to shave nearly as much!!
2. Explain what ended your last relationship.
“Relationship” is a little too strong of a word, how about “fling”? He didn’t show up/didn’t call when he was supposed to come over. We’re good friends though now, and he is back with his wife and kids, so it’s all good.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Making a coffee
5. Are you any good at math?
Um… high school question?? I’d say yes, but I don’t remember much about it because WE DON’T USE IT AFTER SCHOOL.
6. Your prom night?
I didn’t have one because I skipped out on school and headed to Toronto. Yeah, I was too cool for school. Heh
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
William the Conqueror, apparently.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I sure do. Although it changes frequently. Today it is “Beautiful” by Rob Szabo
10. Last thing received in the mail?
A Visa bill
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
Two - coffee and water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yup, although I don’t know why I bother. I usually get a call back right away saying “you called?” because they saw it in their missed calls list. “Did you listen to my message?” “No”. Sigh.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Duran Duran - I was 15 years old, 6th row on the floor before I raced to the front, and ohhhhh man, John Taylor looked me in the eyes!!!
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
I guess having my wisdom teeth removed
16. What is out your back door?
I don’t really have a back door. I have a door into the hallway of my apartment building, and my patio doors that go outside. I guess the patio doors are more back doors… so, that would be a little concrete patio, grass and the parking lot. Then the MALL.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
No… I’m seeing Carolyn during the day so I’ll most likely have (another) quiet night in.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I probably would if I ever WENT to the ocean!
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, we went in school a few times
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yeah, sure! They even ask you to do that in hotels now.
22. Some things you are excited about?
Pita & Pepper, seeing Carolyn next week, Rob and Peter coming next month
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
I haven’t eaten Jello in ages. No, I lied… I haven’t made Jello in ages, but they served it for dessert a lot at the Care facility! I remember liking lime and strawberry.
24. Describe your keychain(s)?
A little plastic Corona bottle.
25. Where do you keep your change?
In a large vase
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I think it was March 2004? Eric’s class. (Haven’t talked to Eric in ages, by the way. He doesn’t work in the mall next to me anymore and moved to another part of the city. I really need to give that boy a call!)
27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Hmmm.. it’s black with a hood and it was really cheap.
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Wide open. I have kitties!! They’d be quite upset if it was closed.